Smart card reader Ingenico Xiring LEO USB - with secure PIN entry and screen for professionals
Product is on stock
Ergonomic and secure ID-card reader has a secure PIN entry management that enables the user to locally enter his/her PIN code on the reader keyboard: this code is presented directly to the chip card, without going through the PC. As no data is transferred to the PC during the PIN entry, there is no risk of compromising this sensitive data, even if the PC is running rogue software like Trojan horses, Keyloggers or other Spyware.
Value-added mass signing application for a one time secure PIN entry to sign multiple electronic documents.
Price: 39.90 EUR+vat READY TO BUY
Leo secure card reader is aimed at government offices and companies with a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) looking for a secure desktop card reader to implement user authentication and electronic signature:
- Bookkeeping services companies
- Notary offices
- Government offces
- High-security firms (access control systems, network security) - PKI (Public Key Infrastucture)
|Where to use this reader:
- digital signature
- e-banking and e-payments
- network security
- access systems
- access cards authorization implementation (CAC)
- e-health services
76'000 Ingenico Leo smart card secure readers have been deployed so far by the France Police Nationale, Ministry and Prefecture agents!
- The design of the Leo secure reader provides enhanced ergonomics facilitating
countertop or desktop use. The keyboard is ideally tilted to ease the PIN typing on large keypad.
- The dimensions and the angle of the display screen have been especially designed to provide excellent visibility. The card slot allows for easy use and includes a dust protection mechanism.
- Two LEDs are positioned on the lens to show that the reader is functioning properly and indicate the secure management of the PIN when Secure PIN Entry feature is enabled.
Secure PIN entry
- Leo features a secure PIN entry management that enables the user to locally enter his/her PIN code on the reader keyboard: this code is presented directly to the chip card, without going through the PC. This mode is indicated by the lighting of a padlock image on the reader lens.
- As no data is transferred to the PC during the PIN entry, there is no risk of compromising this sensitive data, even if the PC is running rogue software like Trojan horses, Keyloggers or other Spyware.
- Its design integrates all the requirements of international safety and protection standards.
- Leo contains no sensitive data nor secrets; security therefore cannot be compromised in case of loss or theft.
- easy to connect to the PC via a USB port
- simple to set up, it is easy to integrate in various work environments and market middleware
- supported all ID1 type smart cards
- made of durable and high quality material, it is a prestigious company's product
CC-EAL3+ certified, Leo is the secure card reader deployed in French government offices.
| PC interface:
- Powered by USB 2.0 (and USB 1.1) full speed12 Mbps
- PC/SC v2 with Secure PIN Entry (part 10)
- USB CCID
| Smart card interface:
|| - ISO 7816
- T=0 and T=1 protocols
| Supported smart cards:
|| - ISO 7816-1 to -4 (microprocessor smart cards)
- Class A, B and C supported
|| - 2 lines of 16 characters, 5x7 matrix
|| - 13 rubber keys
|| - USB 2.0 full speed (and USB 1.1)
- EMV Level 1
- Microsoft WHQL
- Common Criteria EAL3+
|| - 2 security labels for tamper evidence
| - Microsoft: Windows 2000/XP/Vista 32-64 bit/Seven 32-64 bit
- MacOS: 10.4 Tiger/10.5 Leopard/10.6 Snow Leopard/10.7 Lion
|| 113 x 78 x 62 mm
|| 270 gr
Download 14 pages product sheet >>
Producer's website >>